07 Oct ILLAMASQUA UNVEILS THE REIGN OF ROCK COLLECTION
Lady Amelia Windsor for Illamsqua x Wonderland
To celebrate its tenth anniversary, Illamsqua has announced the launch of a new collection, The Reign of Rock. The brand’s birthday range is inspired by the rebel spirit of rock music starring British royalty, Lady Amelia Windsor as the face of the campaign – she is the 38th in line to the throne, the daughter of George Windsor, the Earl of St Andrews and Sylvana Tomaselli, the third cousin of Prince William and Harry.
Illamasqua in collaboration with Wonderland Magazine
To support the campaign Illamsqua has released a limited edition collection for eyes, lips and face which includes:
- Limited-Edition Antimatter Lipsticks – £20: Long-wearing semi-satin and semi-matte texture lipsticks available in BTCH, Bang, Midnight, Orion and storm shades.
- Beyond Powder – £34: A baked highlighting powder, in two limited-edition skin finishes; Frost and Electric.
- Iconic Chromes- £22: A cream-to-powder hybrid formulation for both eyes and Lips comes in the following named shades -Audacious, Inspiring, Avant-Garde, Passionate and Empowering.
- The Elemental Palette – £38: A palette that contains 12 intense shades for both day and night.
- The Experimental Palette – £38: Full-colour wheel or primary, secondary and tertiary tones.
- Jewel Vinyls – £15: Face and body glitter available in six shades, Blonde, Bowie, Stardust, Wizzard, Heavy Metal and Roxy
The Brand is famed for their unconventional approach to beauty –Reign collection will be available to buy from 10 October online
THE REIGN OF ROCK
Post production: @springstudios
IMAGES COURTESY ILLAMASQUA